Image Map

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

LearnBoost

I recently stumbled upon LearnBoost while googling gradebooks.  I like that once you input grades the software will give you statistics on students so you can see if your students are meeting short-term and long-term goals.  Teachers can also give access to parents and students so they can see their student's personal grades but access can be revoked if need be.  Attendance can be recorded and it's easy to review throughout the year.  There's also a lesson plan section where teachers can attach Common Core Standards to the plans.  Overall I'm really impressed with this application.  If I am teaching in a school that does not have a system for everyone to use I would definitely consider using LearnBoost.  The best part?  It's 100% free!

No comments:

Post a Comment